We are ISOBUS specialists and our development engineers can bring projects to life that can increase the value of your machinery and your technological offering to farmers.
The ISO-Seed Interface converts a LH-5000 or TUVR serial protocol to ISOBUS Task Controller. This makes it possible to send variable application rates from a ISOBUS TC terminal to third party controllers.
- Plug and play into the 9-way in cab ISOBUS socket
- RS-232 connection to the controller
- ISOBUS user interface
- Automatic detection of working width
- Applied rate documentation
- Automatic zero rate from section control
- Configurable implement type
- Section control available with TUVR
- John Deere Gen4 Terminals
- Fendt Vario Doc Terminals
- CNH intelliview/Pro700
- Kuhn Quantron
- Vaderstad Control Station