What is ISOBUS?
ISOBUS is an internationally recognized protocol, ISO 11783, that allows implements to communicate to in-cab terminals in a common format. This means the tractor can have a permanent terminal installed which will talk to all ISOBUS compatible implements, meaning there is no need for extra terminals and harnesses in the cab. Before ISOBUS, each manufacture used their own protocol to talk to their implements and terminals, adding complications to setting up, changing tractors and diagnostics. When connecting to an ISOBUS IBBC connector, the implement automatically connects to the available universal terminal (UT) in the tractor and when task controller is used, will pre-populate the implement geometry to the terminal, saving time for the operator. ISOBUS opens the doors for convenient cost and time saving applications to be built, with piece of mind of compatibility with your whole fleet of ISOBUS machinery.
We are ISOBUS specialists, and our development engineers can bring projects to life that can increase the value of your machinery and your technological offering to farmers.
We are ISOBUS specialists and our development engineers can bring projects to life that can increase the value of your machinery and your technological offering to farmers.
- Compatible with Krone Flow Meters and Siemens Flow Meters
- Calculates target speed to drive according to target application rate
- Fully ISOBUS compatible
- Universally compatible section control kit that can be retrofitted
- Can control up to 10 sections
- ISOBUS and Task Controller compatible
- 10 x 12 volt outputs with up to 3 amp on each
- This is a ISOBUS to third party interface to translate variable rate and section control
- Converts LH5000 or TUVR to ISOBUS Task Controller
- RS232 connection
- 9 way in-cab connection
- Universal weighing system for hydraulic tipping trailers
- ISOBUS compatible
- Uses pressure sensor and IMU’s to calculate weight of load
- Dynamic weighing without stopping